Friday 20 January 2012

Broken Resolutions & A Stack of Books


Hello,
Just a small little post to get back into the habit of blogging again!


Although my #1 New Years Resolution was 'Don't buy books for the sake of buying books, you have a stack of unread books already', I'm ashamed to say that I have bought many, many books already this year!
When I was in the charity bookshop a few days ago, I purchased:
  • Gone With the Wind, Margaret Mitchell
  • The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, Anne Bronte
  • Howard's End, E M Forster
  • The Return of Sherlock Holmes, A C Doyle

When I was in the city library last week, I bought ex-shelf copies of:
  • Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
  • A Feast for Crows, George RR Martin
When I was in the bookshop in town I bought:
  • One Day, David Nicholls
  • The Secret History, Donna Tartt
  • Stardust, Neil Gaiman
And it's only the 20th of January! Hey, there are worse things I could be spending my money on, right?!

                               Love,
Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment